12 cup burr grind & brew coffee maker
- The burr mill grinder in your new Fully Automatic Burr Grind & Brew Thermal Coffee maker is responsible for the superior coffee flavour you are about to experience! Add to that the pleasure of choosing the flavour strength you like best, easy-to-use controls, and a thermal carafe that keeps coffee hot and fresh for hours, and you'll understand why we say this Cuisinart coffeemaker is a grind above the rest. Enjoy!
- The burr grinder breaks up the beans more naturally and evenly.
- Sealed bean hopper keeps 1/2 lb (225 g) of beans fresh to preserve flavour integrity.
- Easily program the proper amount of coffee to grind from 2 to 12 cups.
- Fully automatic: 24-hour programmable brew start, adjustable auto shut-off, and 18-setting grind control.
- Included charcoal filter removes water impurities and the permanent gold tone filter allows only the purest coffee flavour to flow through.
- When making a small quantity this coffeemaker automatically adjusts.
- Turn the grinder off when using pre-ground coffee.
- Brushed stainless steel exterior.
- Easy to read water level indicator.
- Adjustable brew strength: select mild, medium or strong flavour.
- Thermal carafe keeps your coffee hot.
- Capacity: 12 Cups.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
- Model number: DGB-900BC
We were introduced to this coffee maker a number of years ago and we are coffee lovers who enjoy a freshly brewed pot of coffee every day and sometimes we make two pots a day on the week-end especially in the colder weather. We have tired out three of these wonderful coffee makers and are looking to buy our fourth. They are awesome and I no not hesitate to recommend them or any other Cuisinart appliance. Purchase one and enjoy!!!!5/5 Stars Great Machine Reviewed by: Coffee Lover
reat Purchase We were looking for a machine that eliminated the separate grinder, and based on a positive comment from a friend, we checked out the Cuisinart. We ordered it on-line, and miraculously it was delivered the very next day by Canada Post The machine is great ... easy to use, intuitive controls, and easy to clean.